Cookies" are small software tags that are stored in your computer in the browser, retaining information related to your preferences, which does not include personal data.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, relevance and number of accesses to a website, besides giving users' a faster and more efficient browsing experience, by reducing the need to repeatedly insert the same information.
What type of cookies do we use?
There are two groups of cookies we use:
- Permanent cookies - are stored in the devices browser (PC, mobile phones and tablets) and are used whenever one visits our website. They are generally used to adjust navigation to the users interests, allowing us to offer a more personalized service.
- Session cookies - are temporary cookies that remain in the browsers cookies archive until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analise web navigation patterns, allowing us to identify problems and offer a better browsing experience.
What is the purpose of the cookies we use?
- Strictly necessary cookies - They allow users to browse the website and use its apps, as well as to access secure areas. Without these cookies, some services requested by a user may not be offered.
- Analytical cookies - Are used anonymously to gather and analyse statistics in order to improve the website.
- Functionality cookies - Save user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it doesnt have to be reconfigured in each visit.
- Third-Party Cookies - Measure the success of applications and the efficiency of third-parties' advertisement. They may also be used to personalize a widget with users' data.
- Advertising cookies - They direct advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to direct the advertising to take into account the users tastes and also limit the number of times a user sees an ad, helping to measure the ads' efficiency and the success of the websites' organization.
How can you manage cookies?
Every browser allows users to accept, refuse or delete cookies. You can configure cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent some web services to work correctly, affecting the website's navigation, partly or completely.